Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Easy go-to at home activities.

Here are a few things that I always have on hand for when my son gets bored.

Crayons, markers, colored pencils and paper. Around back-to-school time you can find these for as little as 25 cents a pack. They're always great to have on hand.

Foam sheets and stickers. I love these. I use them for a bunch of activities. They're easy for all ages, and you can get a big bag for $5. Which will last multiple projects.

Sheets of various stickers. kids love to put stickers on everything, They're a great way to decorate and accent a project. Plus you can get them for $1.

Paint & paint brushes. You can get tons of different varieties. Make sure what you have is washable.

Play dough. My son will spend hours playing with this stuff. You can buy it, or I will be posting directions to make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment