Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Where we're going Sept 5th-9th.

I plan our weeks activities in advance. This is what we plan to do next week:

Monday. Cost: Free
We're going to a local park. Then we'll be heading off to the Museum. We're also going to bring our lunch with.

Tuesday. Cost: $10 w/o pass.
We're going to the Zoo with a local mom's meetup.com group. We have a family pass, so this is something we'll be doing a bunch.

Wednesday. Cost: Free
We're going to one of the big parks close by. I'm going to show my son photos of both parks, and let him pick which one to go to.

Thursday. Cost: Free (but we will be buying apples)
We're going to the Apple Orchard. I'm very excited about this. We'll be playing in the kid area, and buying some fun snacks/project supplies.

Friday. Cost: Free
We're taking a walk with the moms group. I also plan to head down to the beach with our sandbox toys.

I love getting my son out of the house. He is very high energy and will literally bounce off the walls if I keep him in all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment