Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ideas for grandparents day. Gifts on a budget.

Happy grandparents day! Today is a day to thank grandparents for being awesome. I know my kid is pretty darn lucky to have some amazing grandparents. I hope your kid is too.

Here are some ideas for your kids to show their appreciation, without breaking your wallet.

1) Make a video. Record your child saying why they love grandma & grandpa. Share it via e-mail or social media.

2) Make a work of art. There are several go-to options here for you to use.

3) Make a collage with pieces of the artwork your child has recently done.

4) Bake a treat and deliver it.

5) Make up a silly song about grandma & grandpa, then sing it for them.

If you're wondering what my munchkin is doing, you'll just have to wait and see. His grandparents read this blog. I wouldn't want to spoil their surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment